Senior Management Consultant
- Business Development Manager CIIM Cyprus
- Interim Project & Operations Manager, Strategic Management Consultant, Trainer and Coach in Germany, CEEMEA and China (Automotive, Telcos, IT, Commerce, Manufacturing, Aircraft etc.)
- Interim Project Management of international Business Performance Management projects. Responsibilities: Project planning, success factors, milestones, asset resources, definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), definition of new business processes and job descriptions, evaluation of IT-systems (SAP, Incadea/Navision, and other CRM/ERP), status reports and deliveries/presentations, training of people in use of systems and tools.
Leadership of Consulting-Teams with budgets up to €1million per project p.a.
- Implemented consulting practices for several multinational companies in EU and Asia.
- Train-the-Trainer for Performance Management.
- Consulting, Coaching + Training for multiple Business Networks.
- Developed and realized in-house and external Workshops and Trainings for more than 3.000 participants in Change Management, Project Management, Business Process Management, Balanced Scorecard, People Leadership, LEAN-TQM, Sales Process Management, Time Management, Conflict Management, Outplacement, Intercultural Communication, HR Recruitment & Assessment Center, Personnel Positioning. Trainees included leaders, executives, managers, workers and employees from different cultures in CEEMEA.
- German Association of Project Management
- International Federation for Coaching and Training
- European Social Simulation Association
- Various international Networks for business consulting and coaching.